16 November 2012

Next Time

So this is what it's come to..Here I sit on the verge of midnight, surrounded by piles of laundry that I'm supposed to be folding. Because I'm behind. Way behind. I'm so behind that by the time I catch up I'll already be behind again. Makes no sense right? So I'm here,folding laundry (supposedly), in the dark. Yup, it's dark because my exhausted hardworking man is trying to rest. Tap tap tap. I think maybe my typing could be disturbing his sweet respose. And my sweetie boy is sacked out sleeping soundly, that is until his next nursing binge. Which should be right about when I finally start tearing into this laundry. It's quite dark. I can't quite tell whose undies I'm folding. And my boy's pants seem to want to stay inside out because I've wrestled with them times without number. My piles are so tall (yeah, I'm that behind) that they keep falling over into each other. Upsetting my rhythm. This is actually becoming quite exasperating. My word of the day. Exasperating. Yeah, so this is a pointless, goofy post I know. I'm tired. Probably time to call it a day. And pile this laundry right back in the same basket. Only a little smoother and neater this time so I feel like I accomplished something. Maybe next time I decide to stay up late and feel tempted to catch up on laundry, I might switch a light on. Or skip the laundry altogether.

No comments: