06 May 2011

Live



Lately I feel the increasing need to unplug, to step back, reexamine. Reading way too many self help books; overcome disorder, gain resilience, build a stronger family, be a better mother, wife, person, eat better, exercise more mindfully....Aah! My mind is completely overwashed by it all. Swimming in all the tips and ideas and stories and whatifs. Too much of a good thing..you know...


So is there a book for those who read too many self help books? Way to break that addiction? Smile..Sigh. So its off the tips and tricks for awhile although well and good. Because really there's only one Author who knows about my life specifically and personally, my situation, my dreams... and at the end of the day I can apply all of these principles and still come woefully short...


So I'm at the place right now... A little short..a little weary of it all... Time for time to just sit..to be... reflect and just live. I don't want to be reading about how to live my life all the while it's going on by me...

No comments: