22 June 2009

Summer Breeze

Well we are enjoying the summer breezes out here in Wisconsin. When we left NC it was 102 and we definitely had some bouts with crabbiness and generally disagreeable moments (pregnant mom included).

Such a nice break to have some breezes and shade and new places to play and explore. We get to Skype with Daddy at least once a day and otherwise are keeping quite busy. Hard to imagine adding another little one to our bunch, feels so busy, but we look forward to his coming.

Natalie and Adam are in a major pretending phase. It's all animals. Tigers, crocodiles, pigs, monkeys, you name it, they've been it. Lots of fun. Never a dull moment around here.

Just a quick update for now. Will have some new pics and stories when we head home in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm not sure how I ended up on your blog... A link led to a link led to a link, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU.

My brother-in-law is serving in Afghanistan right now, and we are praying that he will come to know the Lord through his time away. I hope that he meets people like your husband to help him on his journey.

My family is so grateful for the sacrifices that your family is willing to make for our country.

I'm also planning a trip to Norther Wisconsin next month (Boulder Junction) which is a real treat for our family. I hope you have a good time of rest and restoration.

I'll be praying for your family!

Sharon said...

Okay, I need to proof read my comments before I hit the publish button. Sorry that reads like a first grader wrote it. I think it's time for me to take a nap!