23 October 2008

Two Much


I can hardly write fast enough to keep up with all the cute things Natalie and Adam say and do.. So here are a few...


Natalie:


"Mommy someday I will marry Moe (Adam) and we will dance together and play toys together. And I have a cake for us."


"If you ever see wolves chasing you you run away Moe!" (said randomly while playing one day- what goes on in that little head?)


Said often during dinner: "Mom did you know you can make your food dance?" (proceeds to make her forkful of chicken or biscuit dance)


While watching Adam painstakingly try on one of her plastic dress up heels, "I think that looks very handsome for boys."


One day I walked in on her dancing with her pillow. She looked at me and said solemnly,"Do you know some people like to dance with pillows Mom?"


"If you ever see a dog you just give him a jellybean."


"My name is 'Kiss' and Moe is named 'Hug."


"I'm real right Mom? I'm not made out of wood?"


Adam:


Is frequently found clomping around the house in one of my slippers or heels or one of Daddy's sneakers.


His favorite song is the B-I-B-L-E and he puts the most emphasis on the E!.


Particularly enjoys dipping all of his food in whatever's available, says "Bip!" as he does it.


Sings the entire Itsy Bitsy Spider complete with hand motions.


Attempts to chase planes in the backyard yelling "Pwane, Fwy! Pwane, Fwy!" (plane, fly), we believe he thinks he can fly too if only he runs fast enough.


When he feels it has been too long since he has connected with me he comes trudging down the hall to find me calling "Ma, ma, ma!" and puckering up for a kiss.





1 comment:

barb said...

So sweet! Time goes by so fast! I'm glad you are writing down some of those cute sayings because before you know it they are gone and you think "Oh, I'll never forget them, but unfortunately you do. Thanks for sharing, it made me cry. (So precious!)