27 October 2008

Boy or Bear?




It appears our little Adam is going through a bit of an identity crisis. His idol right now is Winnie the Pooh. Before bedtime he and I always have a little cuddle time and a little Q&A about how his day went. I was asking the usual, "Did you see a plane?", "What did you eat?" and I threw in "What's your name?". His answer, "Pooh, name Pooh". I asked again to get it straight and then had Tim come in and ask. Again, "Pooh". We tried to explain his name is Adam. He shook his head emphatically, pointed to his chest and said, "Pooh, name Pooh!". We'll see how long this one lasts. I can already see me years down the road recounting this story to his first girlfriend! (j/k)

1 comment:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Hi Sarah!

What a sweet, sweet boy Adam (I mean, Pooh) is. :)